FHA Certifications

Did you know that to sell your manufactured home with an FHA or Rural Housing Loan that a professional engineer must certify that your foundation is permanent? Many times when buying a manufactured home the bank will require a certification from an engineer that the foundation was set properly and is in good condition and meets all required standards. Tim Arn is able to act as a trained and certified agent of a licensed structural engineer. We act as the eyes and ears for that licensed engineer and obtain the information and photographs they require. We are most often able to schedule an appointment very quickly, many times the same day, and expedite the process. This is a unique service we alone are able to provide along with our home inspections.
Another of the many services we provide to our clients to assist in the process of buying or refinancing a home!
Call us, 252-337-6196